2 lbs fresh shrimps
1.25 fl oz oil
2 onions, chopped
1/4 shin of a scotch bonnet pepper
finely chopped up
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 sweet pepper chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups water
- Pour hot boiling water over shrimp and peel off shell.
- Heat oil
- Add the curry powder and continue to fry for two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, sweet peppers, salt, pepper and other seasonings.
- Add water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce.
- Add shrimp.
- Heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
Served with rice and garnish with vegitables.
Jamaican Curry Shrimp RecipeJamaican Curry ShrimpCurry Shrimp