1. Dice all of the seasoning and mix with a little pick-a-pepper sauce and salt.
2. Make small holes in roast and stuff the mix seasoning in the holes, all around, leaving enough seasoning to make gravy.
3. Add Soy sauce, ketchup, salt, black pepper, paprika, pick-a-pepper and rub along meat.
4. Let stand for a while.
5. Heat oil in skillet, shake excess seasoning off. Add meat.
6. Cook over medium heat, turning constantly to prevent sticking. Let it brown on each side. Do not add a lot of water. Just a little each time it dries out.
7. Keep adding water until cooked.
8. When cooked, remove from skillet to make gravy.
9. Make corn starch in a paste and add to stock to make gravy. Serve over a bed of white rice or rice and peas.